Re: New Jersey Inspection

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: New Jersey Inspection
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 19:18:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill Gilroy wrote:

> I went to New Jersey inspection this morning and failed.

Bill

I have a couple US spec tail lights for the later Midgets.
Might have a small chip or crack but you can pick the best one.

Pedal pads for sure but not on the gas pedal only the C & B pedals.
Those I may have but they are the cheapo repros that fall off.

If you have no top, you don't need a back window.
Before I QQed my Bugeye I went thru NJ inspection with no top many
times.
If it's not there, they can't inspect it.
If it's folded down, you have to show the back window and it has to be
resonably clear.

Get this, PIECES (RHD) failed because I had no mirror on the left side.
I tried to tell em it's right hand drive, they told me I need one
exterior mirror and it HAS to be on the left side.

State drones!

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ