Re: Alloy Knock-offs?

To: derf <derfman@eatel.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alloy Knock-offs?
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 07:32:47 -0400
I was looking into getting alloy knock-offs for my Midget recently. I don't
know about the 14" alloy knock-offs, but the 13" ones are basically
unavailable. Moss don't have them and the best VB could tell me was 6+
months backorder. K-Speed, the Panasport dealer can't get 13's in a
knock-off, nor can the US MiniLite dealer. So if Moss "says" they can get
the 14's I would definitely ask before committing. (or being committed ;-)

Larry
With 4 new 13" Dayton chrome/SS wires sitting in boxes, soon to be
installed.

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget