floor pans

To: "Spridget mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: floor pans
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:40:18 -0400
Hi all.

I've picked up a used '76 shell that I'm going to use for a "re-shelling" of my
'79. Though it's in much better shape than the '79, it still needs work.

I've already bought replacement floor pans, I've got the shell in the frame
described on Gerard's site, and I'm getting ready to cut this weekend. I have 2
questions before I start:

1. Most of the floor cutting looks straightforward. But under the crossmember
boxes - anything inside there I should beware of? How far does the jacking tube
go inside the crossmember?

2. Any other gotchas I ought to be aware of?

TIA

-=Chris

'79 Midget
Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu