Re: Crankshaft Pulley Bolt

To: <SDOliner@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Pulley Bolt
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:09:21 -0400
On the 948 and 1098 engines the crankshaft pulley bolt is 1 5/16".  Don't
know about the 1275.  I just went to my local family owned hardware store
and the guy rented me a socket and 3/4" to 1/2" drive adapter for $2.  I was
going to buy it, but when I told him I only needed it to remove one bolt he
told me to save my money and rented one to me.  Good service!

Rick
'59 Sprite