Re: Crankshaft Pulley Bolt

To: birdman@lightspeed.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Pulley Bolt
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:02:27 EDT
I hate Harbor Freight Tools. Do you really think that the sockets they won't
strip?

While we are at it, I hate JC Whitney too. When I graduated from college, I
was smart enough to buy a 67 4.2 XK-E for all of $3,000. The car had some
brake issues and the owner had just given up. After I discovered that the
ball bearing which acted as the stop in the bleeder value was missing, I had
a car that could go 140 mph and actually stop. Anyway with all this value
added, I was stupid enough to sell the car for $4,000 a year later.

Now getting back to JC Whitney. I ordered a "Walnut Style" shift knob for the
XK-E It was such a piece of crap I couldn't even let it be in the same garage
as that beautiful car. Sent it back.

Sorry, I can't size bolts, but I know what I hate.
Other things on my list:
McDonalds
Starbucks
Survivors