Re: home today..from the hillclimb, Reason for Chuck's missing Day 2

To: bugeye15@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: home today..from the hillclimb, Reason for Chuck's missing Day 2
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:21:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/16/01 10:35:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bugeye15@hotmail.com writes:

> I didn't mean to keep him long as he had his party to go to and the race the
> next day, but we wound up chatting for about 3.5 hours. Sorry again, Chuck.

This is typical for chuck.  He sure can talk!  And he seems to enjoy every
minute of it.

I have to decide whether to restore it as a race car or street car, or a

If you have all the vintage racing goodies, keep it as a racer.  Make it
street legal, but don't stray too far from full race.  Maybe chuck can wangle
an exhaust cutout so you have a muffler for the street and loudness for the
track.  Listen to chuck.  He is soooo big because he is filled with good
information.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget