RE: 1275 to 1380? TR Carbs on the Spridget?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1275 to 1380? TR Carbs on the Spridget?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:00:20 +0200
.020, .040 or .060 won't give you 1380. You will need 73.5mm pistons and
offset boring to achieve the 1380. 74mm pistons will give you 1400cc but not
to be recommended for a road car.
The offset boring required is shown in many tuning books on Sprites or minis
and is not as calamitous as has been suggested.

John Reidy
South Africa