Re: lbc pennsylvania rally, early report

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lbc pennsylvania rally, early report
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:12:12 -0700 (PDT)
I think I'm going to cry! :o))
Unfortunately, I was unable to attend this year due to
prior commitments. I had a great time last year and I
fully intend to show up next year, if Kevin continues
the tradition he started. I've never stopped talking
about this event since last year and as many may find,
Kevin has participants that come from KY., IL., MD.,
VA., etc.
I hope everyone had a great time and I'm sorry I
couldn't be there this year.

Dan Dwelley

--- Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net> wrote:
> the festivities are still going on in tamaqua!  what
> a wonderfull day for a
> plesant drive in the hills of pennsylvania.  there
> were quite a few cars in
> attendance.  my navigator and i did not do well on
> the scavenger hunt part
> but we got "most" of the questions, and did not get
> lost.   at this point i
> am still uncertain who has earned the honors.   my
> car having it's lights
> taped for racing yet had to get home before it got
> too dark.   so i am here
> safe and sound with my bugeye in it's garage.
> really wish i was up at
> kevin's right now!   but tomorrow morning early the
> family and myself are
> caravan to the amusement
> park with all the participants.  bugeye only seats 2
> and that is one shy to
> be able to transport my family.  so i just wanted to
> let evryone knoe that
> kevin and his family have put together a teriffic
> weekend in the scenic
> hills of pennsylvania.   i missed last years event
> and now an very sorry
> about that!  this event is a must do for enthusiasts
> who enjoy driving their
> cars and meeting other people with similar
> interests.   at one point here
> must have been about 10 clues to befound in one
> small town.  to see evryone
> buzzing around up one street down another across yet
> another was
> hilarious..all in this one tiny town!  it was like
> lbc's invaded their town
> we were evrywhere!  lol!  i am impressed with the
> level of thought and
> preperation that has gone into this event!
> hopefully next year you will
> too!
> and there is another day of lbc fun to go !   i can
> hardly wait!
>
> chuck.

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/