Re: E-bay hardtop

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: E-bay hardtop
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:47:43 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill,

If your considering this one (which I'm sure you are not) I believe the
latches can be purchased from AH-Spares, unless they are very different
from the usual ones... don't see any reson why they wouldn't work though.
$850... and another $500 to get it in decent shape. Must be fairly rare
though...never seen this one before.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -