Carb Setting AFTER ventilation fix?

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb Setting AFTER ventilation fix?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:06:28 -0400
While tracking down and fixing several posssible culprits for
my increased oil leakage, I discovered that the 2 "Y" hoses,
from the crankcase breathing system to the bases of the carbs,
had collapsed inwards thus inhibiting flow. Having replaced the
hoses, and the hose from the Y to the oil separator, and having
cleaned the oil separator, I noticed that my sparkplugs are a bit
"whiter" at the tips thatn they used to be. Should this make sense?

In any case, I richened both carbs 1 flat. If this rainy stuff stops, I
can
go out and check it out.

Wotcher think? Would the increased flow thru the crankcase vent
system lean out the mix so I should have richened it?

I know, I know -- being a little anal here.

chuckC

BTW - no more oil leaks after 2 test runs!