Re: Carb Setting AFTER ventilation fix?

To: chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Setting AFTER ventilation fix?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
--- chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net> wrote:
> Wotcher think? Would the increased flow thru the
> crankcase vent
> system lean out the mix so I should have richened
> it?

Definitely - when I ran a single PCV hookup to my
Weber's cannon manifold forward runner, #'s 1 and 2
were always leaner than 3&4.  Drove me nuts for a day
or two.  Plugging the line up verified that was it.

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/