Re: flex

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer), RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca (Robert Duquette)
Subject: Re: flex
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:23:48 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Bore flex occurs in all A-series (even stock) except perhaps the A+, which
I have never had the pleasure to own. A+ blocks have ribbed reinforments
externally like the ribcase trannies. This is the main reason I've deceided
against way oversizing the bores on a rebuild.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints