72 Midget progress photos up

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 72 Midget progress photos up
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 12:05:40 -0700
Many have asked to see progress photos of the '72 Midget and I finally got
a bunch up today. Some engine rebuild and 5 speed related photos there
also. There will be more to come as everything except the master cylinders
are installed. (I'm still waiting for one to come back from the platers).
These will show some of the work I've done in the last year up to about 2
or 3 weeks ago. Test drive will hopefully be by next weekend.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/72midget.htm or you can go to
the main garage page and link from the 72 there.
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -