Re: Angled timing chain keyways?

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Angled timing chain keyways?
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:44:36 -0700
Yep, they are referred to as "offset keys". I was inquiring aboout this
about a month ago.

Winner's Circle
Mini City 1800 933 MINI
APT 1800 APT FAST
Mini Mania

All have them for about $10 each. I think availability is from 1 to 8 degrees.

If you're sticking with a stock cam, check yours first according to his
method outlined in the book. I found mine was off the correct amount in my
favor. He recommends advancing the stock 1275 cam 4 degrees to 106 degrees
like the Metro cam. Mine just happen to be there with the stock key.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints