Re: Oil Pump Priming

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Pump Priming
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 15:05:21 -0400
Roger -

I think you'd better give us a little more background.  My memory isn't
that long.

How did you come to have zero oil pressure after break-in?  When did it
happen, what circumstances?

I hate to suggest this after you've already torn into the engine, but is
there a chance that the oil pressure is fine, but the >gauge< is FUBAR?

Chris K.