Re: So Al Special/ LSR no LBC

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: So Al Special/ LSR no LBC
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:38:37 -0500
Yeah I hear ya..... amazing the junk some folks will call a race car..... a
Camaro sheessss.... I should be ashamed of myself.... but there ya have
it.... it's taught me Tons about what I dont' want in the Bugeye.....

and mostly it's been a Great tool to keep me from talking about it and
actually running a car.....  it's easy to dream.... acting on a dream....
now that is another situation entirely.....