Re: Tools

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, montanabob51@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tools
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:32:34 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/2001 6:37:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> We're sorry, Ed can't come to the keyboard right now, so in his place......
>
> Bolts!!!!??? Those are NUTS.... like YOU!!  <G>
>
> Why the H#LL did you think they'd be METRIC??????
> Oh, by way, they are RIGHT HAND thread!!!!! you IDIOT!!!!
>
> You probably turned them the wrong way too!!!
>
> ...AND just WHAT did you SEE???  huuuuuuuuummh ?
>
> Just wait until you try taking the door striker off with a PHILLIPS, HAH!!
> Wont THAT be Fun <VBG>
>          Don't ask anybody first. Just GO AHEAD and do something else
> STUPID!!!!
>
> GEESH  !!!!
>

> (how'd I do, Ed?)       Peter C

I don't believe for a minute that was Peter C.  Unless there is really NO Ed,
just Peter C. playing Ed on another screenname.  Maybe Peter is BOTH Ed and
Montana Bob.  Or maybe there is no Peter. . .er. . .no--I have MET Peter C.
and I know of his existance.  Unless that was not Peter C, but ED in Peter C.
Disguise.

--David C. (For Real!)