Re: Leaving the Country

To: JRLNJ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Leaving the Country
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:36:59 -0400
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Hello JRLNJ,

Jac>                    and 50-60 Ferraris, as well.  Also, a terrific
Jac> MacDonald's, that accepts
Jac>                    Visa!

When I was in Paris I went it to MacDonald's to see if the 1/4 pounder
was call "The Royal", ala Pulp Fiction.  It was.  As I was about to
leave Lisa pointed out that they had soda, shakes, and beer on tap.
So I queued up and got myself a large beer, which they served with a
straw.  It was just the thing for the train ride back to the city and
it cost all of about $1.30 USD.  No, I did not buy any food in the
MacDonald's.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net