Now, the Seat Backs...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Now, the Seat Backs...
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 23:48:18 -0400
Hi All!

It's now time to cover the seat backs.  Doesn't look as easy as the seat
bottoms.  This is for a '65 Sprite, with the later seats that have the
tubular frame.
- How does the "carpet piece" and vinyl surface get attached at the bottom
on the frame??
- Does anything get stapled??
- Is any other material used across the top portion of the seat, where the
foam and stiff backing meet the frame??

All the seats I've compared have had them done differently.  Hmmmm.

Hoping to have these ready for the New Hope Auto Show.  Should be a better
showing of Healeys this year(and Bic should be there!).  We will be missing
Bugeyes unless someone signed up in the last few days.

Thanks!
Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite and '59 100/6     |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |