Re: Now, the Seat Backs...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now, the Seat Backs...
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:00:29 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/01 12:30:34 PM, RBHouston writes:

<< I bought two 63 seats from Crash for my "74 and he probably sold them to
me backwards. >>

Bob

Trust a nice guy like Crash to do something like that to someone like you.
The curve of the seat back makes you sit slightly facing the center of the
car when they are installed  correctly.  If they feel funny or look funny or
are rubbing against something they are probably wrong.  If they are very
comfortable and look like shoes on the correct feet, as opposed to shoes on
the wrong feet, they are probably right.  That is absolutely the best I can
do.  I don't even think I can illustrate with a photo.  And no, I am NOT
putting you on.

Annice

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)