Fw: Frogeye(Bugeye) Rear springs

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Frogeye(Bugeye) Rear springs
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 07:45:59 -0400
The 1/4 elliptic springs have always been quite stiff. The 1/2 elliptic
springs on the later cars gives a better ride but at the expense of some
body roll. Worn 1/2 elliptics actually seem mushy to somebody who is used to
the 1/4 elliptics...

The early cars were available with a standard 10 leaf spring or a 15 leaf
"gymkhana" set could be ordered. My car has the 15 leaf springs with a rear
sway bar (aftermarket). It rides very firmly but not quite harsh! My Blazer
has a harsh ride...

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Subject: Frogeye(Bugeye) Rear springs