broken stud update, putting it together - QUESTIONS

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: broken stud update, putting it together - QUESTIONS
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:00:50 -0400
I grabbed my torch on Saturday morning and beagan heating the area around the
stud.
The engine and tranny are out of the car so I didn't worry about setting
anything on fire.
After about ten minutes of heat I began wiggling the stud back and forth and out
it came.
Thanks for the tips guys!!!

Now here are the latest round of questions about my sprite rebuild
Are the frame mounts that the engine mounts attach to different from a 1275 to a
1500?
My car had been converted to a 1500 years ago and I'm going back.

What combination of radiator hoses should I shop for?
Do I use the bypass tube that attaches above the steering gear?
I have the 1275 w/ a 1500 cross flow radiator and puke tank

If I use the GM alternator w/ built in voltage regulator do I get rid of the
connections to the 340 control box?
Do I connect the charge wire to the starter solenoid and the third wire to the
ignition circuit?

Does anyone have the 3 eared flange tht goes on the exhaust pipe laying around?
I got my hands on a decent maniforld but don't have the flange.
I have a header, but I'm wanting to build a sectional exhaust so I can change
back and forth easily.

Tommy
70B daily driver
67 Sprite - finish in sight