Re: RE: LBC, non Spridget

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, phil@outtech.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: LBC, non Spridget
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 06:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- HealeyRic2@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/6/01 10:19:48 PM,
> phil@outtech.com writes:
>
> <<I want it, and I'd have to sell more than just my
> toys.   BUT, I'd be a lot
> more comfortable bidding on a "US-drivable" Elise if
> I saw Florida plates in
> the photos.

Then Speedvision had to go test one the other night -
the guy was driving it with the throttle around the
entire track.  Amazing to see the control this guy had
of the car - he drifted through the whole course, te
car was never pointed straight.  At Blackhawk Farms
the guy in front of me on the touring grid had one.  I
got out and told him "Nice car".  He responded "it
handles like a dream."  I asked how he federalized it
(it had IL plates on it).  He responded "it handles
like a dream."

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/