RE: RE: LBC, non Spridget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f77GR9T09350
Subject: RE: RE: LBC, non Spridget
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:31:53 -0400
I've been an Elise fan for awhile.  That guy on eBay has an Elise for
sale every so often, and they are all different.  He must have some kind
of good connections.

For about $55K you can order one from Sun International converted to the
Acura Type-R engine.  It apparently screams.  0-60 4.6 seconds.

http://www.sunspeed.com/pr_els01.html

http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/features/2001/July/200107_sp
ecialtyfile_lotuselise.xml