Re: List

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:21:57 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/01 12:35:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

> Question:
> Should something happen to the list server, i.e. no longer available to
> us, is there another site we can all "meet" up at?
> WFO

Actually, the PA Ralley list kept most of us in contact while the list was
down.  My e-mails ran about 60% of what I get from the list most days....

Just left out most of the lurkers and Elizabeth..semi-lurker...

Robert Houston...perhaps someone like Macy would volunteer to keep an
alternate list...like the PA Ralley list with additions, to use during such
emergencies.

  "It's alright letting yourself go, as long as you can let yourself
  back." - Mick Jagger