Re: List

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:13:13 -0400
I might be persuaded to do that, with the caveat that there would be no
archiving, or any other fancy features and participation would be opt-in
only. Folks would have to send me their email address with a specific
request to be on that "Substitute Spridget List"

Also would be emergency only. I have no desire or resources to handle a full
time list. It would also be NOT active when the autox server is running.

If there is interest, let me know. I'll let you know if I proceed from
there.

I am not sure if there is a real need tho. Mark has been really good about
downtime for years. One Major blip in he last 2 or 3 years. That is partly
why I have waited to respond. I have been thinking about it, and I am unsure
of the need.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/7/01 4:21 PM, "RBHouston@aol.com"
<RBHouston@aol.com> made the profound statement:

> Robert Houston...perhaps someone like Macy would volunteer to keep an
> alternate list...like the PA Ralley list with additions, to use during such
> emergencies.
>

> "It's alright letting yourself go, as long as you can let yourself
> back." - Mick Jagger

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.