Some things...

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some things...
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 00:32:52 -0500
.....never change.  I go away for a couple of weeks and everybody still
"loves" everybody!  ;-)
Ed and Ron are getting along, good questions and problems to ponder,
and Montana Bob.......
Shot I was just in Livingston and then Jackson Wyoming.  No, I did not
take any matches along, but it was exciting watching the Sky Cranes dip
water as we were float fishing the Snake River.

Where were the Healeys???  One Spitfire, one MGA, one 356, three 57
T-birds, 1000 Harleys ( went through Sturgis; the Harley w/ a sawed off
shotgun in the scabbard was a bit over the top ), and a god-awful over
abundance of riceburner jellybeans w/ the 4" exhaust that sounds like a
fart in a bath tub ( so I'm told ).
Peter, the Landy 88  we saw was just the ticket for Wyoming's gravel
secondary roads.  Cars are in great shape too..........they use gravel
in the winter rather than salt; explains the windshields with the spider
effect.

I'm making a container for dry ice to put in front of Sprite's radiator
so I can drive it in this heat.  Shoot, I think I'll sit on some!

Good to be back.
Dave

59 :{)