Help Insurance

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Help Insurance
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 15:27:27 -0600
I'm a Brit who imported myself and my Bugeye to Colorado at
the begining of the year. I used to pay about $160 a year
for fully comp insurance in the UK , which covered replacing the car
with a fixed value of $12,000 and limited mileage of 3000
miles a year.

To get on road I added myself to my girlfriends USAA policy
and it costs nearly twice the UK amount and only for 6
months.

Are there insurance companies that specialize in "Classic
Cars" as they do in the UK ?, or am I already getting a
good rate ?

Also in CO Personal Injury Protection is mandatory - this
seem to the major cost - can I reduce this given I have regular
health insurannce

Thanks

Robert