Re: Harrogate

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Harrogate
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:46:04 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello again Daniel,

         We should be flying into either Mildenhall or Stanstead, depending
on whether we can get a US military flight, or are flying
commercially.  Fisher is ex military, and they are allowed to fly on
military planes for next to nothing.  The problem is connecting flights or
l-o-n-g lay-overs, so, since we want to be in England before Saturday we'll
probably be coming into Stanstead.

         My brother owns the car that holds the record at Shelsley Walsh,
but he has modified a few things, and hopes to take the title for himself
at this event, although the man that drove the record has asked to drive at
as well, so it should be interesting.  I'd love to go too, but the bookings
have been made for some time, and can't be changed to accommodate two extra
people, so I'll rely on their accounts of it.

         Where are you based, Worcester is fairly central after all!!!!!

Elizabeth