Re: 40 DCOE

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 40 DCOE
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:37:11 -0700
Brad
I have been running a 40 DCOE on my Midget 1275 for about 8 years.  Stock
engine with electronic ignition and a LCB header.  Get the carb.  I love it.
Set the idle and forget it.  All the bantering going on has to do with fine
tuning it for maximum power or economy, but charts exist to set it up close
enough for street use on a stock engine.  It is very likely that it is
already set up close enough if it has been on a spridget already.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino