Dr. Evermor (check it out, NO REAL LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Dr. Evermor (check it out, NO REAL LBC)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 18:18:55 -0700 (PDT)
The Caldwell family, in a successful attempt to save
me from depression on the first day of a week when my
family will be out of town, took me on an outstanding
convertible trip through central Wisconsin up in the
region near Peter's farm in Poynette.  Peter and
daughter Gen were in GFT SPRT, me and Peter's wife
Jane were in the Rotus, as my Sprite developed an
untimely small fuel leak that might have been a
problem on what was almost a 300 mile round trip from
my house.  The trip included great twisty, empty hilly
roads, a ferry ride across the Wisconsin River, and a
stop at Dr. Evermor's metal sculpture exhibit, which
sort of looks like a Fox TV special "Junkyard Wars
Meets Salvatore Dali" that Elvis would have hosted.
True Americana - in fact there were several foreignors
there commenting on the unique "American-ness" of it
all.  Check it out:

http://www.drevermor.org/

And thanks again Peter, Jane, and Gen!  Peter, no need
to have worried about me overdoing it on the way home
-after 100 MPH on the backroads, I had a nice 35 MPH 2
1/2 hour crawl home on I90.

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.