Re: Great book

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Great book
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 18:24:45 -0700 (PDT)
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com> wrote:
> I recommend this to any non stockers out there.

Me too! Me Too!  I actually have 2 signed copies!
Ironically (like EXTREMELY ironically), the page that
it is opened to in the listing has the Weber balls
(item 79 on page 29) that were recently a topic of
discussion.

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.