Re: Tube Shock Conversion?

To: "Mike & Missy LeGreve" <mlegreve@powercom.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion?
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:52:59 -0000
 my honest opinion is that there is absolutly nothing wrong with the
original front suspension on a stock car .   you may choose to do this
modification but i think you would find a very stable and reliable handling
car with a rebuild using all stock components.  contact peter c on this list
for a pair of remanufactured front shocks and but the bushings and a king
pin set.  after the installation of these items you will be so amazed with
the diffrence you will not believe it is the same car!!!!!
unless you are doing some radical changes in suspension geometry, all stock
is the way to go!

chuck.