Re: Weather report (A bit of LBC)

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weather report (A bit of LBC)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 06:12:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/2001 4:08:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com writes:

> And my relatives, all over from Big South Fork to Cumberland Falls to
> Burnside may have a few choice 'words' for you as well for lettin' the cat
> (lbc content ;-) ) outa the bag!

Spring before last, I led a Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club overnight drive
up that way.  We arrived and had lunch at the B&B, then lit out for a drive
through Big South Fork.  The roads are perfect LBC roads, and we pretty much
had the roads to ourselves.  Barely another car around. And that was a
Saturday afternoon.  What a great drive that was.  And the weather was
pristeen for such happenings.  My mind shifted momentarily to all those
frustrated people in the Smokies lined up nose to butthole, creeping along,
enjoying "nature".  Glad they were there.  <G>

--David C.

--David C.