Re: Tube Shock Conversion?

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:50:02 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
whatcha mean no "new" lever shocks out there?  you are mistaken....i have 2
ssets of rear and 1 front stashed.  new not rebuilt.   i even posess a
n.o.s.  lug wrench.  so come on and give the good parts collectors some
credit.   the stuff is out there!  but ya gotta be patient and search
evrywhere.

chuck.
the basement warehouse...right larry?