Re: Tube Shock Conversion?

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion?
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:16:16 -0500
Cc: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, type79@ix.netcom.com, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
"Robert E. Shlafer" wrote:

> while I have not personally dealt with Moss myself, I have heard some
> "unsavory" remarks along the lines of your "latest" comment!

I have dealt with them, and their customer service guy (obviously VERY
knowledgeable) said " that kit is supposed to fit your car!! If it doesn't, send
it back, but we don't have a different one to sell you. Maybe you can have one
made"
So it is along the lines of "use what we have and if you don't like it..........
So I have..................I feel confident that if Ed (despite his grumpyness,
he's fighting OFdom I think) or one of the vendors on the list, buys something
from Moss and then sells it to you, these guys KNOW Spridgets. I am confident it
will fit my suited application. Hell, for all we know, it could be a Triumph
driver on the other end of the line in (and I use this next term VERY loosely)
Moss's Customer Service Dept.!!
Oh, the Humanity!!!!!!

Brad Fornal