Re: Future M@ss restoration frustrations

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Future M@ss restoration frustrations
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:21:30 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/01 8:44:05 PM, tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com writes:

<< On lowered spridgets or maybe stock but with tall people, can
anybody reach out and touch the floor while driving??? That would be slick. >>

What the devil are you talking about?  I am about as short as you get
(excluding children) and I can reach the floor with my hands at least to
somewhere behind the crossmember fairly easily while driving.  Do you mean
pavement?   If so, I assume the door is closed, because if it is open I can
do that.  Doesn't seem like it would be much of a hoot though, even if the
car is moving--all I would expect is skinned knuckles, and my Sprite has
plenty of ways of inflicting those on its owner.  Somehow I'm missing
something here.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)