RE: Future M@ss restoration frustrations

To: <IfixMGs@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Future M@ss restoration frustrations
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:42:37 -0700 m>
>There's no sensation of speed at 70 unless you add
>the lowering kit and the forklift profiled tires.... the driver simply sits
>too upright, too far off the ground....

That's 2 things I really like about spridgets. It sounds, feels, looks like
you are HAULING ass when you are cruising around at 40-50 mph on curvy roads
and keeping the rpms up.

The seats and seating position is great. Better than modern cars I would
suggest. It's like you are sitting on the floor leaned back with a big
steering wheel in your lap. Not upright and above the floor like modern
cars\trucks. On lowered spridgets or maybe stock but with tall people, can
anybody reach out and touch the floor while driving??? That would be slick.

Oh and the steering. I like the stock wheel with the classy AH logo in the
middle. It feels right and has nice feedback. some modern cars... man its
like a broom stick in a pot of tar. WAY WAY too much power steering.

Toby