Re: BMW Ultimate Driving Experience (LGC, not LBC)

To: Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <mullaneb@mccc.edu>, <ATOCCI@advanta.com>, <jason@caverge.com>, <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: BMW Ultimate Driving Experience (LGC, not LBC)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:46:59 -0400
I did this a couple of years ago and came in like third in the group. Even
beat one of the "Pro" drivers. ;-) I had a blast!

Sounds like a kick to me!!

I should be able on Thurs or Fri. And I agree that should be better than a
weekend.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/21/01 11:04 AM, "Ajhsys@aol.com"
<Ajhsys@aol.com> made the profound statement: