BMW Ultimate Driving Experience (LGC, not LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, spritenut@Exit109.com, mullaneb@mccc.edu, ATOCCI@advanta.com, jason@caverge.com, valntine@ptd.net
Subject: BMW Ultimate Driving Experience (LGC, not LBC)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:04:53 EDT
It's almost time for the BMW Ultimate Driving Experience in Philly again.
This is a chance to autocross (on a very short course) a brand new BMW, for
free!  It was a hoot last year, and I wanna do it again.  It is basically a
big sales pitch, but I can't afford a new BMW, so I am safe.  They also have
test drives in a buncha new BMWs.  I went out for about 20 miles last year in
a wagon.  Some goofy kinda automatic stickshift, like VW used to have, with
no clutch.  Maybe BMW's will work better.

Dates are 9/20 to 9/23 at Philadelphia Park on Street Rd in NE Philly.    I
know that Frank and Larry drive Bimmers so who wants to get together and have
a few fun hours wearing out the BMW tires?  There's a Hooters across the
street.  We can go early then have dinner.  If we all go together, we can
have our own competition.  (At BMW, not Hooters.)  Anybody?

Go to www.bmwusa.com and click on the Ultimate Driving Experience link for
more info.  I did this last year so I got a personal invite by e-mail.  If
you didn't get an invite, call the number they have on the web site.  But
let's figure out the best day to go first.  Thursday and Friday are probably
easier than the weekend.

Get back to me off list and I will put all the responses together for a
conversation.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget