Re: Just when you thought it was safe..

To: KansaR@diebold.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe..
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:49:06 EDT
In a message dated 8/22/01 8:37:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KansaR@diebold.com writes:

> Just when you thought it was safe,
> Some crazy gypsies join into the list..
> We are Southwind Racing..Robert Kansa of Akron Oh.
> Mary and Lena, also known as the RCCSA girls (the crew) who have their own
> website.
> Tinkerbell, a 1960 vintage racing (and still "street legal")
> bugeye-spridget,
> The Bitch, a 1966 vintage racing Ginetta g4 (thats *ahem* "going to be
> "street legal" too)
> and various other players.
> We heard that the Spridget list would be a great resource and that we just

Welcome to the list, Robert.  We are all nuts here, so you will probably fit
right in.  You do like Zappa, right?  And did you know, there is more than
one way to skin a cat?  (We've tried them all.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport