Re: Non LBC Tool Question

To: justbrits@home.com, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC Tool Question
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:49:04 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/01 6:38:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
justbrits@home.com writes:

> Sorry to dump some more grief on ya but a "church key" opened bottles, not
> cans in the 60s.
>
> Kent>>
>
> Sorry, Kent!!  WRONG again!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I gotta agree with Ed here.  Beer was mostly sold in cans.  A church key was
the can opener.  (Not that I drank much beer in the '60s!)

Not totally related, but I was just at a car show over the weekend and at the
flea market you could buy a CAN of Quaker State motor oil for only $12.00!  I
wonder if the concours judges check the vintage of the oil in the cars at
Pebble Beach?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget