Re: the zippo vintage g.p. at watkins glen

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the zippo vintage g.p. at watkins glen
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:44:28 -0500
On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:18:11 -0000 "Charles F. Christ"
<cfchrist@earthlink.net> writes:
> ok gang!  we are going to the zippo vintage g.p. at watkins glen sept
> 6-9.
> we are arriving thursday to set up our pit area.  i'll be driving my
> 59 saab
> 93f sedan and peter dunn will be driving his 62 morgan.

And I'll be there with my '74 Midget "Spec-Sprite."  LBC through and
through.

Look out (in more ways than one) for red #57 with the RAF roundels and
lightning bolts on the wings.

Chuck has promised to let me by so I can say I actually passed someone!

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer