Re: the zippo vintage g.p. at watkins glen

To: rsnover@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: the zippo vintage g.p. at watkins glen
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:01:47 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:28:25 -0700 Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
writes:
> See you there. Not sure which day(s), but I'll be there. Which're the
> best
> days, from a spectator's perspective?

This is my first time, but judging from the schedule it depends what you
want to see.

Friday evening is the Re-enactment, when the racecars will tour around
the old course through the town.

Saturday is the 47th annual running of the Collier Cup for MGs only.

Sunday is the Governor's Cup, which is an all Shelby race.  Shelby is
featured this year.

See
http://www.svra.com/zippo_2001/zippo_schedule_2001.htm for a race
schedule and