Re: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS!

To: <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS!
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 19:04:00 -0000
ummm, possibly it's me but i am unable to find fault with this message?
so, hey!  r.k. if ya need someone to share some pit space with yer welcome
to drop anchor next to us!   lol!  fun is the name of the game is it not?
and fun varies from household to household...right?  i prefer my fun to as
frequently as i can handle it and delivered by the boat load  (tough but
manageable this far from the coast!!!  lol!).   but!  ya gotta explain 3
cylinder 2 stroke saab cars to yer crew first...ok?  (since they already
understand brit. cars .).    lol!

chuck.
speed research and restoration vintage racing
1959/60 saab 93f sedan.
possibly the most often passed car on course!