Re: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS!
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 21:14:27 EDT
In a message dated 8/25/01 8:51:26 AM, boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< I would really love to meet Ed sometime! >>

Bob

You have a potentially good experience in store.  I can't imagine Ed coming
across as dumb about Spridgets, unless, of course, he didn't want to call you
stupid.  As in "Oh really, you say you had an MG Sprite in the '70's and it
was even smaller than my Bugeye.  I'm not familiar with that model."  Had a
big Healey pal LHerAO at a street show with that remark one evening.

Ed gets a little extreme every so often, but I have respect for his knowledge
and his acerbic sense of humor.  Every once in a while someone "pees in his
Wheaties" (Wish I remembered which lister came up with that.  I love it.)
Even then Ed listens well to reason if you care to reason with him.

Those who do business with him consider him fair, helpful, and reasonable.
The page on Church Keys is art--I printed it.  He also supports the clubs
with advertising, membership, and attendance.  He keeps us all on our toes.

Better shut up.  Can't think of much worse than Ed on an ego trip <BIIIIG>

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III  "TREVOR" (Still in Boxes)