Now: ED (again)

To: Bill Miller <millerb@netusa1.net>
Subject: Now: ED (again)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 19:43:16 -0500
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The same here, I have never met Ed, for some strange reason I WOULD like to. No,
not for his beer stash, but for the same reason Bill mentions. He has taken care
of me like he has known me for years. I don't have a credit card, never had one,
don't want one. He sends me my parts on trust and I will not let him down. I
have
never received that kind of trust from Moss, V.B., Motorhead, and while they
were
in business, Special Interest Car Parts. Yeah, they don't know me, but neither
does Ed. You all can bash him all you want to, and at times I will join in
jokingly, but I will ALWAYS consider Ed to be a good friend. I hope one day to
tell him that face to face. Ed, Spridgetstock 2001 is Sept. 22nd and 23rd, if'n
you can make it. I will be at E's on Friday if things go well, and would gladly
pick you up from the airport in Austin or San Antone if
needed....................... Hell, fly into DFW and ride across Tejas with
us!!!   Brad
Robert, you aint answered yet!!! You going..................??!!