List stickers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: List stickers
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:45:09 -0700
I had numerous replies/request for stickers last week, but nothing has
shown up yet in my mailbox. If anyone that was interested has sent me mail,
please send me a message offlist so I know if I have a reason to wonder if
the post office has lost it. Also, the postman I have some days delivers
stuff to the wrong house. (nah, that never happens)

If anyone prefers to use Paypal, I have an account too.

Thanks.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -