Re: to canada and beyond!

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: to canada and beyond!
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 15:04:02 -0400
That gonzo journey still amazes me.  His last name is pronounced "Chrissed",
BTW.  ... and he can pick up the rear end of a Midget.

I got the engine gearbox combo out this morning and that's probably as far
as I will get today.  While I had the engine up a bit and was trying vainly
to pull it forward, I kept thinking "Frank says this is the easiest way,
this is darn difficult."  Then I removed the other two bolts that hold the
gearbox mount in, and all went well.

I noticed that the drained oil has an odour to it.  It smells vaguely
familiar, but I can't place it, and I don't like it.  Is there a brand of
oil that has a very pronounced smell to it?  The gearbox oil smells the same
or worse tan the engine oil.  Hmm!  I really should ask the PO.  Instead of
a lot of guessing, he most likely has the answer.

Robert D.