Weber DGV

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber DGV
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:43:07 -0700
Well, I've taken a couple short drives in the '72 and find the performance
of the Weber very pretty dissapointing thus far. It's very hard to start
when the engine is cold, it stumbles off the line, even when driven gently,
and I get a couple flat spots in acceleration pretty early on in the RPM
range. I followed the setup proceedure for idle and mixture (it idles
great!), but runs nowhere near as good as stock SU's I tired adjusting the
timing a bit, but still get the same basic symptoms. Is there something
wromg with this one, or is there someting else I should do? All my other SU
mounted engines start in half a turn too.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints